Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Current Diet

This is my current nutrition intake, I've included options both meal and portions so you can mix and match, for both your taste and your calorie intake. I work with Kilojoules(KJ) instead of calories - so to work it out divide the KJ by 4 to get calories. I'm not strict on Protein:Carb:Fat ratios as long as I get sufficient caloriies and protein to achieve my goals.

Breakfast - 2000kj or 500 Cal
-4 egg whites/ 1 yolk with 2 pieces of toast OR
-Oatmeal with sulatanas and almonds.

Mid-Morning - 700kj (WPI) or 2200KJ(Max's Supersize)
-Protein shake & 1 piece of fruit

Lunch -  2000kj
-Spaghetti/Pasta OR
- 2 cans of tuna (95g cans) and 1 small tub of yoghurt

Post-Workout - 500kj (WPI) or 2000KJ (supersize)
-Protein Shake
-MultiVitamins

Dinner - 2000kj
-Chicken breast or steak or fish with salad or vegs or sweet potato

Nighttime - 700kj (WPI) or 2200KJ (Supersize)
-Protein shake & piece of fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment