Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 2011 Update

Started a new year starting a new body! My knee's are still going through rehab but I have quit the drinking and have started a 4 day split, trying out a new rep range of 8-10 as oppose to my old rep range of 5-7.

I am not happy with the method of dirty bulking, as I've gained too much size over a short amount of time I have also gained quite a bit of fat with it. In February, I plan to undertake Max's 12 week body transformation challenge, not really expecting to win but just to give me motivation, I plan on getting down to under 10% body fat, which roughly means losing 8kg whilst maintaining my muscle( or increasing it =]), and will start fresh May counting calories and 'clean bulking' to see if that works better for me.

I also start full time Personal Training at Fitness First in February, Wish me luck! And message me if you need a personal trainer : )

No comments:

Post a Comment